Profile
Hi yah, i'm Felicia Magdalena. And my nick name is Ichii and i my partner Achii. I'm lil bit crazy; and i'm the girl next door Deeply in love Logan Lerman , Movies and Friends Forever <3 i like Stephenie Meyer, cuz the whole weird idea of white vampires originated from her.

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, BEP & Lady Gaga <3 &, finally -- ? WEBDESIGNING! and the faint faint, cute cute wordings.

Disclaimer



Welcome to sweet-cheesecake.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.

Finally, i'm a good girl please ask me if you wanna in my link page!

Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Hi Atus Problems Check Check
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Saving Our Earth And Other Stories
Sunday, February 21, 2010


It's been so long no posting... I was just too busy to do everything...

Math, english, music, arts etc>

Those are my fortes. Do you think I make hard of myself?

I'm really confused hiks...hiks...


I just had a math olympiad and I lost it T.T... And now I'm trying to resurrect haha...^^

It's not fair!!! The questions were so difficult that I wished I could choke

Or, maybe I'm the one who's dumb...

It was actually a province olympiad and there were 5 rounds: First Round, Quarter, Semifinal and Final... I failed to get to the final and get the trophy


By the way, I just made a great flyer using a photoshop... Take a look!!

Save Our Earth!!!

It's cute and cool, right?! I like it. It's so unique and looks fresh haha... If you need some help in making flyer, just tag me or write to me in beverly_me@yahoo.com...

I really like to help...

Love,

Ichii--Felicia

Labels: ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.