Profile
Hi yah, i'm Felicia Magdalena. And my nick name is Ichii and i my partner Achii. I'm lil bit crazy; and i'm the girl next door Deeply in love Logan Lerman , Movies and Friends Forever <3 i like Stephenie Meyer, cuz the whole weird idea of white vampires originated from her.

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, BEP & Lady Gaga <3 &, finally -- ? WEBDESIGNING! and the faint faint, cute cute wordings.

Disclaimer



Welcome to sweet-cheesecake.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.

Finally, i'm a good girl please ask me if you wanna in my link page!

Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Check Check
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Hi Atus Problems
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm really sorry for so long no posts! I'm really busy because of these SCHOOL STUFFS...
This is the last semester in the academic year, so I got a lot of work to do...
I really hate about the stupid works! But I'm a responsible kid (maybe you'll need to doubt this) so I must finish all the works!

"Don't Give Up, Feli! Don't!"

I keep saying that to myself so I won't quit and give up. Ha...ha...ha...

So, today, my friend has a serious problem. Let's just call her, Pimp.
So Pimp has a problem with a creepy girl, let's just call her Fo. Fo's so creepy, she really is a stupid creepy ugly creepy-looking girl. Pimp is a close friend of Jack, a boy. And Fo likes Jack, so she did a lot of sneaky things to get rid of Pimp. It's so creepy right?
I mean, there're a dozens of boys out there but why did she have to do all of that miserable things just for a stupid boy named Jack? (I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't mean it >o<)

Labels: ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.